Join the DeNovix webinar to learn about the range of options available with CellDrop. This webinar will focus on the benefits of fluorescence and when it is recommended. Live samples will be run during the meeting to demonstrate these advantages.
It will start on Monday, June 26th at 3 pm CET with a short webinar of a ~30 minute presentation. This will be followed by multiple questions, such as “Which methods are you currently using for cell counting?” or “How many samples do you run in a week?”, the questions will have multiple-choice answers. The webinar will conclude with a live Q&A session.
In this webinar, you will:
- Get an overview of CellDrop™
- See a live demonstration of tissue culture counting with trypan blue
- Learn about fluorescence viability its accuracy benefits
- Witness a live demonstration of whole blood samples using AO/PI
- Understand the process of counting nuclei